This Vegan Keto Walnut Chili is a delicious Gluten Free, High Protein, Low Carb Dinner Recipe that vegans and carnivores alike will want to CRUSH.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive Oil
- 1 small sweet onion finely diced
- 3 stalks celery finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 peppers large chipotle in adobo minced
- 3 bell peppers finely diced
- 2 x 15 ounce cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups passata tomato sauce
- 2 cans black soy beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts minced
- 1 1/2 oz dark chocolate finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced radishes
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and cook for 4 minutes. Add in the garlic, cinnamon, cumin and paprika and stir until fragrant, about another 2 minutes.
- Add the chipotle, bell peppers, tomatoes, beans and walnuts. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 20-25 minutes until thick and the vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the chocolate and allow to melt. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.