I know this pineapple ham Whole30 sheet pan recipe is bound to be your new favorite use for all of those holiday leftovers! If you’re needing an easy way to repurpose Whole30 holiday ham leftovers, or you’re looking for a sugar free Paleo ham option, you’re in the right place! This pineapple ham Paleo sheet pan dinner is what you’ve been looking for!
- 1/2 to 1 pound Pederson’s Farms Holiday Ham
- 2 large white potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pineapple, sliced and halved
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large sheet pan, coat potatoes and carrots in oil, parsley, garlic powder and salt and arrange on the pan
- Layer ham and pineapple on the sheet pan
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes, turning the carrots over halfway through
- Remove from oven and serve!