This yummy skillet dish pairs pork with peaches for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops evenly with seasoned salt.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Stir juice, sugar and vinegar into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Add peaches; simmer 2 minutes. Spoon over pork chops to serve.